Sunday, April 1, 2012

Green Day 1

Tip: Bring bags with you when you go out shopping. 
 I use canvas tote bags that have my business on them so I'm also doing my advertising as I shop.  One of my other friends reuses the plastic bags she gets from the store so that there's less in the landfill.
Trick: At first I kept forgetting to bring the bags with me when I left the house.  Put the bags so you trip over them when leaving the house, and on your way out put them in the car weather you're shopping that day or not, then you have them with you when you are at the store.



Website: Living Green Magazine online
Be sure to check out this online Magazine and stay on top of all the latest Green news!!

Person: Lisa Alexander 
Image Detail
Lisa is a great friend of mine.  She's also my business associate and mentor.  Besides that she has a long list of credits that all amount to her being the Queen Of Green.  She is often asked to talk all over about the latest in green building, saving money while going green, and green tips and tricks.  To view some of what she has said before please watch this video and feel free to look for other ways to go green with Lisa.  She just did a great webinar about going green and if you'd like to view that I'll have to send it to you in an email so be sure to message me and ask for that clip.
On top of all her creditably she is also an animal right activist and refuses to do botox and raises awareness about how cruel botox testing is done on dogs (to the point of death).  She also promotes green building, and saving money by going green.
Thank you Lisa in your part of taking care of our planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment